HAITI EARTHQUAKE RELIEF
Haiti Earthquake Relief
Help us deliver hope to the community of Camp- Perrin, which was directly hit by the latest earthquake. Be a helping hand!
- PSA has a history with the area – 13 years strong!
- PSA has a history of getting donations to the people since 2008.
- PSA is trusted and loved in the community, not an outsider.
- PSA has a team on the ground now distributing food and water.
- PSA brings transformative change to the community.
immediate and short-term needs of our 250 Earthquake students and families
On August 14, 2021 a 7.2 magnitude earthquake hit Southwestern Haiti. The epicenter was just 10 miles from Camp- Perrin, where Project St. Anne, Inc has supported the education of children and provided for community development for the past 13 years. After initial assessment of the damages, PSA needs your help NOW to satisfy the immediate and short-term needs of our 250 students and families.
You can donate via our Zelle account email@example.com or on our website www.projectstanne.org. Use the earthquake relief tab.
Food and Water
Your Donation of:
$20 Will help feed a family of four for one week
$200 Will help feed that family through October 2021
$500 Will help feed that family through January 2022
Stable, Temporary Shelter
For a donation of approximately $400, we can provide a temporary shelter for a displaced family of four in Camp Perrin. This would roughly include:
16 – 2”x 4” x 12’ poles @ $5.50/pole
40 – lot (it’s a building thing) @$3.50/lot
26 – tin sheets @$3.75/sheet
1 – 17”x23” Tarp for over the roof @approximately $60/tarp
With your Generous Donation of $1000:
You could support a family of four with food, water, and shelter through the Christmas holidays and into 2022
We have Ambassadors on the ground who can purchase these items less expensively than what it would cost in the USA, or Canada and have it shipped.
If you’d prefer to purchase any of these items and send to Project St Anne, we desperately need:
Tents Should be large enough to accommodate at least 6 people. Should be easy to put up. Must be able to withstand a variety of weather situations for months. Homes will not be built for months. Expect to pay at least $200 per tent
Tarps 17” x 23” or larger. They need to be heavy duty and large enough to cover an entire family at night or when it rains. Heavy Duty tarps are about $150
Ship them to 10900 NW 21st, Unit 130, Miami, FL 33172 Attn: Project St. Anne
Help Us in our Recovery Phase, One Family at a Time, for our Fellow Camp Perrians.
For more information call
South Florida Drop Off Locations:
- 18550 SW 134th Ave Miami FL 33177
- 10900 NW 21st St #130, Miami, FL 33172
- 304 Indian Trace #928, Weston FL 33327
Haiti Drop Off Locations
- Best Deal 20 Rue Faubert (en face TireZone), PV – 2813-3515 / 2816-3515
- Point Chaud 134 Bis Rte De Frères, PV – 2817-0373
- Point Chaud Angle Rue Jean-Gilles & Rte De l’Aeroport – 2815-0373 / 2819-0373
- Asian Village 18 Rue Goulard, Place Boyer, PV – 3166-7777